Thursday, May 21, 2009

Blowing off the Cobwebs

So, I decided just a couple of minutes ago that I would restart my journal writing. I see that I have not posted anything since friggin 2007! Here we are about a year and half later and you may be wondering what I am up to. I know that I'm curious, so lets get right into it shall we? In 110 words or less, this is what I have been up to. 3-2-1 go!

Through complacency, I hit a low point in my life. Died to my old self, reborn and revitalized, I came out stronger than I have ever been, mentally, spiritually, and physically. Stepping out in faith we have a new church, new directions, new workouts, a new lease on life. Camp Pendleton Mudrun in 2 weeks, CrossFit Level 1 and Kids cert in 3. A love for my wife and kids that I thought I could never have. Toying with the idea of becoming a trainer / coach especially with kids. Shoulder impingement, PT work, pain, frustration. Excited and nervous about the future but not afraid of it.

So, there you have, all up to speed now? Good. Enjoy the show.

No comments: